GRNW Conference Events – Sept. 23-24, 2016 – Seattle
Come join us for the 2016 Gay Romance Northwest Meet-Up on September 24, 2016 at the Seattle Public Library!
See the snapshot below to read about the programming schedule for GRNW 2016. More info coming soon!
Friday, September 23, 2016
GRNW 2016 Kick-Off Event: 7:00pm – 9:30pm (Hugo House, 1021 Columbia St, Seattle, WA 98104
Saturday, September 24, 2016
GRNW 2016 Conference: 12:00pm – 6:00pm (Seattle Public Library Central Branch)
- Registration, Grab Your Swag, and Meet & Greet: 12:00pm – 1:00pm (Microsoft Auditorium)
- GRNW Book Fair: 12:00pm – 6:00pm (4th Floor, Room 1)*
- Opening Session: 1:00pm – 2:00pm (Microsoft Auditorium)
- Panels Series 1: 2:00pm – 3:00pm (Multiple Locations)
- Panels Series 2 & Character Type Love Match game: 3:00pm – 4:00pm (Multiple Locations)
- Author Meet & Greet at the Book Fair: 4:00pm – 6:00pm (4th Floor, Room 1)
- GRNW After Party: 6:00pm – Midnight (Venue TBD)
Plus more 2016 activities to come!
*The GRNW Book Fair will be open throughout the conference from 12pm – 6pm in Room 1 on the 4th Floor. Books will be for sale all day from the book-sale table hosted by the bookstore Another Read Through.
Come meet authors, get books signed, and grab more swag during the Author Meet & Greet between 4pm – 6pm.